- Home Alone 2 - Lost in New York (1992) 15114 plays Emulated full version of Home Alone 2 - Lost in New York for SNES console (Super Nintendo).
- Knights of the Round (1994) 14338 plays Emulated full version of Knights of the Round for SNES console (Super Nintendo).
- Wild Snake (1994) 14059 plays Emulated full version of Wild Snake for SNES console (Super Nintendo).
- Bulls vs Blazers and the NBA Playoffs (1992) 13980 plays Real players. Real moves. Real NBA action. The complete 1993 NBA playoffs. All 16 teams, plus the East and West All Stars. Everything from fast breaks to alley-oops. Even current game stats. It's showtime.
- Final Fight (1991) 13950 plays Mayor Mike Haggar vows to snatch the streets of Metro City back from the crooks with his bare knuckles! But the Mad Gear Gang snatches his daughter Jessica. Now there's gonna be some bone-crunching dues to pay!
Jessica's boyfriend Cody hits the streets hard with Haggar, denting heads downtown and slugging it out in the slums. He's a one man army! His weapons are anything he can find -- swords, knives, or pipes.
Now you're Haggar or Cody, each with his own fighting style. Demolish gangland henchmen, samurai swordsmen and musclebound crime bosses in a fist-to-nose frenzy!
- Aerobiz (1993) 13452 plays As CEO of a budding international airline, the player has a limited amount of time to expand their business to become the industry leader against three other airlines.
- Battle Blaze (1993) 13134 plays Battle Blaze is a 2D Fighting game, developed and published by Sammy Studios, which was released in 1993.
- WWF Super WrestleMania (1992) 11557 plays ENTER PUSH START FOR A NEW GAME. Emulated full version of WWF Super WrestleMania for SNES console (Super Nintendo).
- Dennis The Menace (1993) 11206 plays Dennis the Menace is a 2D Platformer game, developed and published by Ocean, which was released in 1993.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV(1992) 11019 plays Doesn't this Shredder dude ever take a break? Now he's gone and kidnapped Channel 6's own reporter babe April O' Neill again, and just as the Ninja Turtles were about to kick his butt, he tore open some kinda time portal thingy and flung them back into the past!
- Donkey Kong Country 10711 plays CLICK START A NEW GAME if it is your first time playing (you don't have a save code yet). Java emulated full version of Donkey Kong Country for SNES console (Super Nintendo).
- Mega Man X (1994) 10612 plays Emulated full version of Mega Man X for SNES console (Super Nintendo).
- TMNT: Tournament Fighters(1993) 10592 plays The game features the original 4 turtles from the previous games in the series, as well as other fighters.
The game is very much in the tradition of the Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter series, pitting you against opponents one at a time. Some fighters (besides the turtles) will be familiar, such as the Rat King, or even Shredder (now called "Cyber-Shredder" here).
- Jurassic Park (1993) 10563 plays If the movie shook you, Ocean's REAL 3-D graphics will blow you away!
This is in-your-face, eyeball-to-eyeball, full-motion 3-D. We're going to put you closer to the main attractions than ever before possible. So close, that when you find yourself staring into the flared nostrils of a famished Raptor, you can almost smell his breath. Play the greatest game of all time: Jurassic Park in 3-D
- Super Black Bass 10555 plays Super Black Bass is a bass fishing game where players can compete in four different lake tournaments. Player can fish in: Skywater Lake (Local Amateur), Clear Lake (Amateur), Murphy Lake (Pro) and Bluestone Lake (Super Bass), the goal of which is to catch a certain weight limit of bass before a certain time limit.
- Dynomite Official 10543 plays Welcome to Dynomite, a fast-paced prehistoric puzzle game! Your job is to shoot dinosaur eggs into the puzzle to create groups of 3 or more of the same color... they'll get blasted off the screen! Launch dino eggs to solve the puzzle, but watch out for Mama brontosaurus! This new PC game is a spectacular action puzzler for everyone.
- Yoshi's Cookie(1992) 10254 plays The object of the game is for Mario to mix and match the cookies. The player controls a cursor which can be used to slide rows of a single "square" of individual cookies in a method similar to a Rubik's Cube.
- Tecmo Super Bowl 10246 plays Tecmo returns to the gridiron with this new version of Tecmo Super Bowl for 16-bit console systems. Play with real National Football League players and teams in this 2D, side-scrolling arcade game. All of the features from the 8-bit game remain intact, with brand new ones added for even more electronic football fun!
- Wizardry V: Heart of the Maelstrom 10205 plays Wizardry V: Heart of the Maelstrom
- Animaniacs (1994) 10173 plays This game is out of the ordinary because movement is forwards, backwards, and side to side a movement style usually reserved for Beat 'em ups, in most side scrolling platform games the player can only go forward and backward. Pinky and the Brain once again have another plan to conquer the world by deciding to steal the script of the Greatest Movie ever while it was under development.
- Ultraman - Towards the Future(1991) 10115 plays In the future, Earth must protect itself from alien invaders, a task handled by the Science Special Search Party. However, they are not alone in this endeavor. After crashing his ship on Earth while in pursuit of the evil alien Bemular, the super-being Ultraman is here to help whenever the attacking aliens prove too much for humanity alone to handle. Standing hundreds of feet tall with incredible strength and amazing abilities, he can only remain on Earth for a few minutes, and so must defeat his foes before his power drains completely.
- Indiana Jones' Greatest Adventures (1994) 10096 plays An action game that recreates some of the most memorable scenes from the Indiana Jones movies, the SNES game gives the titular character the ability to use his whip, throw grenades, shoot, and punch.
- Stargate(1995) 10065 plays Based on the movie of the same name, a mystical circular portal called a "Stargate" has been uncovered. In attempting to unlock its secrets, its power is unlocked creating a passageway to a different world named Abydos. A special forces team is sent to the new world to investigate but is soon ambushed and its supplies taken including a powerful nuclear bomb.
- Super Battleship(1993) 9967 plays This game features two different modes of play: Classic Battleship and Super Battleship.
Classic Battleship is the typical Battleship game where the players set up their ships on a grid, then take turns choosing 3 places at a time to target and hope they hit the opposing players ship. The game ends when all the opposing players ships are sunk. This mode contains four difficulty levels: Ensign, Lieutenant, Commander, and Admiral.
- Aladdin (1994) 9952 plays Full version (but 1 player only) of Aladdin. SNES emulated with JAVA.
- Tiny Toon Adventures (1993) 9796 plays Full version of Tiny Toon Adventures - Buster Busts Loose. SNES emulated with JAVA.
- Space Invaders (1996) 9539 plays Emulated full version of Space Invaders for SNES console (Super Nintendo).
- Thunder Spirits(1992) 9477 plays A port of the arcade-only Thunder Force AC, a modified version of Thunder Force III made specifically for the arcades with reworked graphics and all top-down stages replaced by new side-scrolling ones. Thunder Spirits puts you behind the cockpit of a lone starfighter out to destroy all the enemy forces of the Orn empire by clearing 8 enemy-infested stages set in various outer space locations.
The game gives you a health-bar and the ability to swap collected weapons on the fly, which can be obtained by catching power-ups and activating them whenever you want.
HT83 is the largest game resources. Here you can find all free online games, choice the game you like and more new games online.Jion now Java games is exciting!
free java games,
free java games online ,