- Home Alone 2 - Lost in New York (1992) 14220 plays Emulated full version of Home Alone 2 - Lost in New York for SNES console (Super Nintendo).
- Knights of the Round (1994) 13472 plays Emulated full version of Knights of the Round for SNES console (Super Nintendo).
- Wild Snake (1994) 13394 plays Emulated full version of Wild Snake for SNES console (Super Nintendo).
- Final Fight (1991) 13348 plays Mayor Mike Haggar vows to snatch the streets of Metro City back from the crooks with his bare knuckles! But the Mad Gear Gang snatches his daughter Jessica. Now there's gonna be some bone-crunching dues to pay!
Jessica's boyfriend Cody hits the streets hard with Haggar, denting heads downtown and slugging it out in the slums. He's a one man army! His weapons are anything he can find -- swords, knives, or pipes.
Now you're Haggar or Cody, each with his own fighting style. Demolish gangland henchmen, samurai swordsmen and musclebound crime bosses in a fist-to-nose frenzy!
- Bulls vs Blazers and the NBA Playoffs (1992) 13279 plays Real players. Real moves. Real NBA action. The complete 1993 NBA playoffs. All 16 teams, plus the East and West All Stars. Everything from fast breaks to alley-oops. Even current game stats. It's showtime.
- Aerobiz (1993) 12852 plays As CEO of a budding international airline, the player has a limited amount of time to expand their business to become the industry leader against three other airlines.
- Battle Blaze (1993) 12601 plays Battle Blaze is a 2D Fighting game, developed and published by Sammy Studios, which was released in 1993.
- WWF Super WrestleMania (1992) 10752 plays ENTER PUSH START FOR A NEW GAME. Emulated full version of WWF Super WrestleMania for SNES console (Super Nintendo).
- Dennis The Menace (1993) 10432 plays Dennis the Menace is a 2D Platformer game, developed and published by Ocean, which was released in 1993.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV(1992) 10266 plays Doesn't this Shredder dude ever take a break? Now he's gone and kidnapped Channel 6's own reporter babe April O' Neill again, and just as the Ninja Turtles were about to kick his butt, he tore open some kinda time portal thingy and flung them back into the past!
- Mega Man X (1994) 10232 plays Emulated full version of Mega Man X for SNES console (Super Nintendo).
- Donkey Kong Country 9993 plays CLICK START A NEW GAME if it is your first time playing (you don't have a save code yet). Java emulated full version of Donkey Kong Country for SNES console (Super Nintendo).
- Jurassic Park (1993) 9949 plays If the movie shook you, Ocean's REAL 3-D graphics will blow you away!
This is in-your-face, eyeball-to-eyeball, full-motion 3-D. We're going to put you closer to the main attractions than ever before possible. So close, that when you find yourself staring into the flared nostrils of a famished Raptor, you can almost smell his breath. Play the greatest game of all time: Jurassic Park in 3-D
- Dynomite Official 9839 plays Welcome to Dynomite, a fast-paced prehistoric puzzle game! Your job is to shoot dinosaur eggs into the puzzle to create groups of 3 or more of the same color... they'll get blasted off the screen! Launch dino eggs to solve the puzzle, but watch out for Mama brontosaurus! This new PC game is a spectacular action puzzler for everyone.
- Wizardry V: Heart of the Maelstrom 9814 plays Wizardry V: Heart of the Maelstrom
- Indiana Jones' Greatest Adventures (1994) 9803 plays An action game that recreates some of the most memorable scenes from the Indiana Jones movies, the SNES game gives the titular character the ability to use his whip, throw grenades, shoot, and punch.
- TMNT: Tournament Fighters(1993) 9741 plays The game features the original 4 turtles from the previous games in the series, as well as other fighters.
The game is very much in the tradition of the Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter series, pitting you against opponents one at a time. Some fighters (besides the turtles) will be familiar, such as the Rat King, or even Shredder (now called "Cyber-Shredder" here).
- Animaniacs (1994) 9683 plays This game is out of the ordinary because movement is forwards, backwards, and side to side a movement style usually reserved for Beat 'em ups, in most side scrolling platform games the player can only go forward and backward. Pinky and the Brain once again have another plan to conquer the world by deciding to steal the script of the Greatest Movie ever while it was under development.
- Super Black Bass 9620 plays Super Black Bass is a bass fishing game where players can compete in four different lake tournaments. Player can fish in: Skywater Lake (Local Amateur), Clear Lake (Amateur), Murphy Lake (Pro) and Bluestone Lake (Super Bass), the goal of which is to catch a certain weight limit of bass before a certain time limit.
- Stargate(1995) 9525 plays Based on the movie of the same name, a mystical circular portal called a "Stargate" has been uncovered. In attempting to unlock its secrets, its power is unlocked creating a passageway to a different world named Abydos. A special forces team is sent to the new world to investigate but is soon ambushed and its supplies taken including a powerful nuclear bomb.
- Tecmo Super Bowl 9503 plays Tecmo returns to the gridiron with this new version of Tecmo Super Bowl for 16-bit console systems. Play with real National Football League players and teams in this 2D, side-scrolling arcade game. All of the features from the 8-bit game remain intact, with brand new ones added for even more electronic football fun!
- Yoshi's Cookie(1992) 9488 plays The object of the game is for Mario to mix and match the cookies. The player controls a cursor which can be used to slide rows of a single "square" of individual cookies in a method similar to a Rubik's Cube.
- Super Battleship(1993) 9351 plays This game features two different modes of play: Classic Battleship and Super Battleship.
Classic Battleship is the typical Battleship game where the players set up their ships on a grid, then take turns choosing 3 places at a time to target and hope they hit the opposing players ship. The game ends when all the opposing players ships are sunk. This mode contains four difficulty levels: Ensign, Lieutenant, Commander, and Admiral.
- Space Invaders (1996) 9220 plays Emulated full version of Space Invaders for SNES console (Super Nintendo).
- Aladdin (1994) 9022 plays Full version (but 1 player only) of Aladdin. SNES emulated with JAVA.
- Tiny Toon Adventures (1993) 8991 plays Full version of Tiny Toon Adventures - Buster Busts Loose. SNES emulated with JAVA.
- Space Invaders(1996) 8799 plays A conversion of the classic arcade title, Space Invaders. This version, as part of the Arcade Classic series on Game Boy, has both 1 and 2 player modes using the usual 2 color Game Boy tones (black, grey) to re-create the addictive shooter. However, plug the cart into a Super Game Boy (an accessory of the Super Nintendo) and you have the option of playing the game in full color, with the original arcade cabinet as border art to the action while you play.
The game is very simple to play. Shoot down the incoming invaders while dodging their fire. They will advance slowly at first towards you, but the closer they come, the faster they get.
- Tommy Moe's Winter Extreme(1994) 8798 plays In Winter Extreme, the player can partake in a series of skiing and snowboarding events including the Downhill where the player speeds down a course in order to finish the course as fast as possible in an allotted time by speeding through checkpoints. The Slalom has the same set-up where the player has to finish the course in an allotted time by passing through gates, but also has to contend with twists, turns and various other obstacles in the players path. The Giant Slalom is similar except for more obstacles and a longer path.
HT83 is the largest game resources. Here you can find all free online games, choice the game you like and more new games online.Jion now Java games is exciting!
free java games,
free java games online ,